1. I am still shocked when I see my mother in the bathroom mirror every morning.
2. I’m scary when I am mad.
3. I’m a Republican.
4. I always vote for Ralph Nadar.
5. I have no important possessions.
6. I have a gut understanding that everything is temporary.
7. I can’t remember my password for Facebook and can’t be bothered to retrieve it.
8. I’m not sure but I think Canada is just an extension of America.
9. I have a fear of crowds.
10. I teach.
11. I prepared for the ’72 Olympics in gymnastics.
12. I choked in the preliminary qualifying rounds for the ’72 Olympic team in gymnastics.
13. I love Eminem’s music.
14. I love the movie ‘Hair’ and watch it 2-3 times a year.
15. I know the score to “Rocky Horror Picture Show” by heart.
16. My dog Cujo has a twitter page.
17. I think the only thing dumber then Facebook is twitter.
18. I hate talking on the phone but I am okay with texting.
19. I razz telemarketers with, “You want to speak to the Lady of the house, (then call my dog loudly enough for them to hear,”Here Lady, here Lady.) Then pant into the phone.
20. I believe that if God can’t get my attention with a feather He will throw a brick at my head.
21. Television is my Valium.
22. I hate to travel.
23. I am an insomniac. You can call me day or night and I’ll be up, but I won’t answer.
Meet me in the backyard at 2 a.m.
24. Writing to me is like vomiting the trap grease out of my body. I feel better.
25. I collect great lines from classic films.
And with that I say, “Have fun storming the castle!”
There,.. I feel better…